rackets, badminton, squash, tennis, restring, strings, grip, racket repairs
page-template-default,page,page-id-21576,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-2.6,vertical_menu_enabled,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.3.5,vc_responsive


How do I send my racket?


  1. Cut and remove your strings to avoid the frame cracking in transit
  2. Email Paul to confirm you are sending your parcel
  3. Pack your racket up securely (especially badminton)
  4. Send the parcel to our office at Forest Edge Cottage
  5. If you’re sending it using MyHermes please put our email address on the form
  6. Please put a covering note with your address and email
  7. You can send payment with the order (cheque) or ring Paul to make a card payment over the phone or pay via BACS
  8. Please let us know when someone will be in to receive your parcel when we return it
  9. Alternatively, please let us know your designated safe place so we can return your parcel accordingly.

I’m thinking of sending a racket for repair/restringing. How safe will it be in transit and which company do you recommend I use?


We currently use MyHermes for sending rackets.  Their standard service does not include insurance. Please contact us if you would like to purchase insurance.


Can I increase the insured value of my package? How much extra will you charge?


Yes, insurance coverage for your racket(s) can be increased. We only pass on to you the extra amount that myHermes charges for added insurance. You can find out more about their charges here. In the unlikely event of a claim, you would require proof of purchase. If you would like  extra insurance coverage, please contact Paul using the information provided on our Contact page.

I want to order a racket/grips/pay for restrings/pay for repairs. How do you take payment? 


You will need to contact Paul (you can do so on our Contact page) and give him the details of your order.

Electre accepts cash (only at our store in Tyneside Badminton Centre), card payments (over the telephone) and cheques (please make cheques out to Electre). Your order will be sent to you using myHermes which is tracked and insured.

Where do I send my racket to for a restring/repair? 


Please send all rackets to our office at:

Forest Edge Cottage

Holly Hill, Slaley


NE47 0AP